
Well we have come to a close of another day. Church was wonderful today, we had a our Christmas program and our Choir has just outdone themselves once again. The Bishopric's message was phenomenal to say the lest...I do not believe there was a dry eye in the chapel. The spirit was just the best. Even the Grandbabies said that church was just awesome today. Jerami's exact words.
Stephanie was released from the hospital today and is back at home. We had a nice supper prepared by Lois already by the time me and the kids got home. It was very nice.
I am having a tough time with the holidays. I am not sure how this will go but I am giving it all I have got.
Stephanie was released from the hospital today and is back at home. We had a nice supper prepared by Lois already by the time me and the kids got home. It was very nice.
I am having a tough time with the holidays. I am not sure how this will go but I am giving it all I have got.
1 comment:
Dina-
Fabulous job with the pics! You are an expert blogger in embryo. :)
YOu are right, church was fantastic, and your grandbabies were so well behaved! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment