Here I am waiting for my flight. I leave Kirkuk go to Bagdad than to Doubi than Alanta than finally Louisville. I cant wait to see home. I am almost half way done (if i dont extend) with my adventure. It is nothing like I anticipated it would be. However right now all I can think about is home and my wounderful wife. (well my rotton dogs) I will only have 10 days, but boy am I looking forward to being home. I cant wait to go to my church. And I know my puppies will have lots of complaining to do. Dina is now Elaina's favorite and I need to get back in the number one position. I'm thinking a shopping trip, the park, what ever she wants. Maby she want a new puppy. Oh well what ever it takes. For the next 24 hours I will be flying or switching planes. I hear we have a great party planned. I am so looking forward to it. I evan get to attend a Baptisim. This will be a nice break. Wow they are already calling us. HOME I GO
Love Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment