It seems like it is someones birthday. But I can't remember whos. Jerami no, Elaina no (But I should buy her stuff anyway) Steph no, (if i forgot hers i would be bleeding) AAron HUMMMM He may need a CBR 1000rr. Darious no. oh well it will come to me later. All is the same here. It snowed again yesterday. We have been boored during the day. there is no work. I can't wait (It's not My lovely wifes birthday?????????) till summer gets here. We should be alot busier. the days (is it mr quiggles no??????) seem to drag on. I have sent a hole bunch of pictures home. They should (maby Miss Dusty?????no)be getting there in about 7 days or so. There is a thumb dirve a cd and a dvd as well as a camera full. If anyone wants (the kittys were born in spring.?????) a copy I will happily voulinteer my wife to make copies. I know I need to shop for someone. But I can't rember who. In thirty days I will hit my 90 day mark. Than I can start applying for other jobs in the theater. The one I have now is just to booring. I hope I can find something a little more lively than Camp Cup Cake. I am thankful I have this oppertunity, I dont mean to sound ungratefull. But evan the soldiers I talk to are getting boored. I think the insurgents feel sorry for us. They laugh at those poor losers out in the middle of no were. Hey Aubrion if you can help me remember whos birthday it is please do so. I need to shop for someone you need to help me remember who. Anyway I am off to go install some sataliet tv's.
All my Love jim-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jimmy,
I am back from TN. Drove my Mom home and painted most of her home. I will go back in April and paint the bedrooms and take down some wall paper. I say those that get the desire to wall paper should be made to strip wallpaper first and then decide if that is a good idea after all. My Mom is happy and that is all that matters.
Were you able to view Preisdent Hinckley's funeral? It was positive and uplifting just like he was. I watched again this morning on the BYU channel.
Darrell said he cannot find you response to his car question. To late Scott added the magic fluid and the problem went away (you know transmission fluid for a transmission issue).
Glad you are bored that hopefully means things are improving greatly in Iraq. I am assuming so since the news media is no longer even discussing the subject. Now they harp on the economy. Guess the average person cannot read the numbers out there and see that the economy too is doing well. Real estate is a mess but funny you never hear the news media talk about how Congress pushed for the loans to be losened up and now what to investigate those that lead others astray basically. Funny when Dina and I would do loans we were amazed at how easily people would be approved with no money in the bank. We would talk about how each risky loan in our minds was a foreclosure waiting to happen and yet they were being approved. Guess the price will now be paid by our nation for not following correct principles. You know live within your means stop charging your life away, save some money for a rainy day and do not buy more than you can afford house wise or in any area of your life. I remember as a girl sitting at the DR table and my grandparents talking to us about saving money, paying cash for a home, living within your means and not getting out of control. Not sure that people even no what that means anymore.
Well off to cook some fun food. Kellan and Scott are having a gathering to celebrate their 75% complete new kitchen. The kitchen has been moved to the other side of the room and the old kitchen has been ripped out. Now it is a matter of the facial makeup such as paint, finish the floor, mud the walls where the old plumbing was ripped out, you know the finish details.
Sure miss you. I know Dina misses you terbbily and we feel the same. Your house is next. Been waiting for the go ahead via Miss Dina. Soon the FR trim will be done, and your bookcases set in with shelving. I hear the bathroom is on the list also.
Love, Darrell and Karen Ann
Jimmy,
Is the mail back up and running yet?
If so I will send some more articles your way.
Glad you hooked up with church.
Karen Ann
Post a Comment