Well what a GREAT day. It started when I got up and read the blog. The Grandbabies really made me laugh. SNOW Is the best time to ride the Quad. QUIT BEING SO MEAN. Tell AAron to take the baffle out of the air cleaner it will double the speed. As for the cheap flattery from Abrion and Elaina do you think I am That easy. Your right just give me a shopping list and I will fill it. Gold can come in bracelets, earings, necklesses. bangles, or all of the above. And prestents for the baby. WHAT ever she wants. Esepecially if it makes noise and drives mom and dad and nanna NUTS. What can I say I am weak.
Everythng is going about the same. We are getting more work. What we do do is kind of fun. I just wish we had more to do. I have been doing a lot of reading. I am even starting to enjoy it. One of the guys I work with and I have started a Satilite tv Installition business. We get lots of work and it give me money to fill the grandbabies list of stuff. It seem we are the only ones that can line them up. I will write more later customers are waiting.
JIMMY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So is it Dish or Direct TV that you are installing? Or is top secret...something like the Disney Channel.
Hey a car question for Kellan. Maxima acted like it was in neutral when it was still in drive. It happens while cruising down the road. Due for a fluid flush? Magic additive? A trip to Sanford and Son?
If you are looking for something to do, we are trying to get interest going in the Ward for Genealogy research. In several months it will be a lot easier to submit names to the Temple. It might be neat to take some of your family names through a session.
We got a sale this week at BYU to do their Soccer Grandstand and some site work. I am excited to break into that market place. It took 7 years, but it finally paid off. They want it completed for a game on July 4, 2008.
Jimmy,
You might have already heard that President Hinckley passed away Sunday evening. Not sure when the funeral will be yet. Will keep you posted. I am sure that Thomas Monson will be the next Prophet since he is the offical President of the Quorum of the Twelve.
I am driving my mom back to TN today. It has been nice for her to be able to visit and see everyones home and place of employment.
I am off to paint a few rooms at my moms home. The entire house needs to be repainted. Each trip down I will paint another room. Should be done by the middle of this year.
Sure miss you. Glad to hear you have a side line business. Can the guys have satellites with their TV's?
Teh President Hinkley note was really from Karen.
Post a Comment