Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Birthday from your Puppies











They wanted you to know, they miss you terribly but they are still running the show and are always first and foremost and everyone is catering to there beck in call!!!!! No worry about us DAD. I am sure they would say that mommy is getting on our nerves and lets not talk about that Stephanie chick, I really do not think she favors the cute cuddly kind if you know what I mean. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we really miss you, and can not wait until May 8th is is just not coming fast enough!!

6 comments:

KarenM said...

What cute puppies! I think the one on the right is smiling.

Happy Birthday

Love,
Karen

Cindy Miller said...

Happy B-day old man! Birthdays are no longer anything to celebrate!

Sean Calcagnie played the last 25 seconds of the Rose Bowl game. USC won in a landslide.

I really would love to go to the Superbowl so I could hook up with my imaginary boyfriend Tom Petty.

Most of all I really, really need to work. A friend of mine is the Director of Housekeeping for a hotel in Barstow. If thats what I need to do than that is what I am going to do.

Love to all
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jimbo! U can't believe you are in Iraq! Please, please, please stay safe. I love you very much.

The Random Idiot said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy. I would say let's go flying, but it's 8 degrees out there tonight. So instead I'm gonna go online to tower hobbies and look at all the airplane stuff I'm not buying you.

Jimmy B

ps. I put a magnum 70 4 stroke in the Cub. Can you say MORE POWER!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! We sure love you and can't wait for your summer break when we can have a proper birthday party for you with the grill flaming and the pool splashing!

Cindy Miller said...

We have a birthday coming up in my house. LJ will be 12 on January 19, 2008. I am going to take LJ and his best friend snowboarding in the local mountains. I would really like to think I can take a shot at downhill skiing but that is a crazy consideration.

I am hoping mom can come up next week so i can go to the doctor and do some job scouting.

Jim, can we send packages to you. I am not saying I will but I just want to know. Just kidding of course I will send you a package.


Love the millers